Returns & Exchanges
We understand that if you’re sent a box full of thousand dollar bills instead of the item you ordered, you might want to return it. No problem! We will accept returns of items in their original packaging up to 30 days after receipt of the item. All items must be returned in the condition they arrived to be eligible for a refund.
- Made to order pieces are crafted just for you, so we can’t accept returns of these custom items unless they arrive damaged or defective.
- Sale items are not returnable unless they arrive damaged.
- Paint samples are not returnable.
Refund ProcessA full refund will be credited back to the card you used to make the purchase after the item has been shipped back to the brand. We will let you know when we have credited your account, but it may take up to two billing cycles for the funds to post to your account. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back unless the wrong item was shipped or the item arrived damaged.
CancellationsYes, we allow cancellations but only if the item has not yet shipped. Once the order has shipped the customer is responsible for any and all fees to ship the item back to the manufacturer as if it were a return.
How to Return an ItemIf there is a problem with your order and you would like to return it, please follow these steps:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number, your name, and reason for return. You can also call us at 1.800.273.0881.
- We will assist you with the return process from here. Return policies and procedures differ by brand, so we make it our duty to make sure your return goes smoothly.
- Once your returned item is received, it will be inspected and your refund will be issued. The refunded amount will be credited to the card or PayPal account that was used for the purchase.