The Acapulco Collection blends mid-century design with modern funk to create a new standard of comfort and style for your patio. The collection is inspired by woven furniture that was incredibly popular in Central America in the 1950s and '60s, creating seating that is supportive and breathable. This makes the Acapulco Lounge Chair ideal for unwinding even in the warmest climates. The chair is designed to center your weight between its triangular legs, providing a stable and comfortable resting position that seems to defy the outrageous geometry of the collection. Beyond its comfortable design, the lounge chair is constructed with a powder-coated steel frame, making it incredibly durable and weather-resistant. The frame is wrapped in a supportive Polyethylene cord, giving the collection its distinctive look.
- Dimensions: W 28.5 x D/L 32.75 x H 34.5
- Hammock-like strapping provides breathable seating, perfect for warm weather lounging.
- Hand-woven from durable and recyclable Polyethylene (PE) round strapping infused with UV inhibitors to resist fading.
- Round, oversized frame makes for very comfortable seating.
- Powder-coated steel frames that offer incredible durability, stability and protection from corrosion.
- Stackable design makes storage and transportation easy.
- Minor assembly required.
Care & Maintenance: Hose off or wipe clean with soft cloth and water. Do not use harsh chemicals.
Warranty: 3 Years Frame 1 Year Polyethylene
All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee