This 1950's modernist reproduction looks amazing from the front, the back and the sides, thus an exceptional choice for defining or dividing up larger spaces. The American Walnut full wood frame brings a natural, organic and warm feel to the Woodrow Box Sofa. The wood elements introduce a sophistication to mid-century modernism design. The straight wooden frame will probably scare off many loungers. Don't let the straight solid appearance of the wood frame fool you. The Woodrow Box Sofa features an ample, supple and comfortable seat cushion. The back is soft and supportive with a precise angled lean-back designed for a comfortable lounging experience. The tall and thin spindle legs keep the Woodrow Box sofa elevated high above the ground. Using traditional wood joinery, stitching & button tufting methods, the Sofa construction is today as it was then. Woodrow is tufted & upholstered with our premium upholstery fabric. This highly functional widely recognized chair is frequently used as an occasional seating chair in both casual and formal settings.
- Style: Woodrow Box Sofa Sectional
- Cushion: Multi-density low profile Dacron wrapped foam cushions
- Seat Upholstery: 100% upholstered in Genuine Top Grain Premium Soft Aniline Leather
- Button Upholstery: 100% upholstered in Genuine Top Grain Premium Soft Aniline Leather
- Body: Genuine American Walnut Veneer wood
- Finish: 3 coats of UV cured Polyurethane
- Fasteners: Traditional wood dowel joinery
- Wood Preparation: Wood is kiln dried stabilizing the moisture content
- Wood Preparation: 3 step sanded. Coarse medium and fine grit
- Overall Dimensions: Height 27.5" x Depth 67" x Width 99.8"
- Sofa Dimensions: Height 27.5" x Depth 31.5" x Width 69.7"
- Chaise Dimensions: Height 27.5" x Depth 67" x Width 30.1"
- Dimension: Floor to seat height 17"
- Dimension:: Floor to arm height 27.5"
- Leg Type: Wood stiletto 8" tall
- Feature: The entire sofa is stitched and crafted by hand
- Assembly: Yes
Genuine Top Grain Aniline Leather:
A small percent of the world’s leather supply is of high enough quality for 100% Top Grain Aniline upholstered furniture. Aniline Dyeing is the process of soaking the hides in transparent aniline dyes which allows color to absorb into the natural hide. Top Grain Aniline leather is then topical stain protected to minimize liquid absorption during every day use but does not require imitation grain stamping methods which imprint a Faux grain over the majority of the leather surface. Without all the synthetic topical coatings, it breathes naturally making it comfortable for seating. It is soft, supple, durable and pliable, maintaining the characteristics of pure leather.