Sleek rectangular shapes are represented in the design of both the seat and frame. Perhaps not so common with midcentury modern pieces, Eleanor successfully combines both comfortable seating with exceptional aesthetics. A constant well-tailored appearance is owed to the single full-length seat cushion design and snug fitted back. For ease of maintenance, button tufting is not present on the seat cushion. A single row of button tufting graces the back. A gently cushioned frame and matching piping at the seams accentuate the minimalist lines. The wooden aspect of the legs creates a sense of grounding. The stiletto design of the legs lifts Eleanor from the floor providing the spacious mid century modern feel.
- Style: Mid-Century Modern Classic Sofa
- Down Feather Filled: Down feather filled cushions - Premium Feature
- Frame: Traditional hardwood box frame construction
- Seat Platform: Metal Sinuous No Sag “S” Coil suspension system encased in High Density Foam
- Foam Type: Multi density foam seat and back cushions wrapped in silk layer provide comfort and cushion structure memory
- Seat Cushion Style: Removable seat cushions feature rear zippers
- Cushion feature:1 piece full length seat cushion
- Stitch Edge Type: Matching streamlined piping
- Tufting Type: Single back row button tufting
- Fabric Type:Plush Velvet Premium, 85% Cotton, 15% Wool
- Back Style: Fitted stationary single piece back
- Dimension: Height 30″ x Depth 33″ x Width 87"
- Dimension: Floor to seat height 17.5″
- Dimension:: Floor to arm height 23.5″
- Leg Type: Solid wood stiletto 6.5” tall
- Feature: The entire sofa is stitched and crafted by hand
- Feature: Comes standard with floor protection caps on legs
- Feature: Matching armchair (1 seat) and ottoman are available to complete your look
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
About Plush Velvet Premium:
Velvet in general is a soft pile fabric that has been woven since the beginning of the middle ages. It is soft to the touch with a distinctive nap. It is woven on a loom unique to velvet fabrics. Often used on modern furniture where a clean appearance is desired, Micro-velvet is a form of a standard velvet fabric. The micro-velvet variety is considered a lower maintenance fabric. It features a low nap which reduces the light and dark variation of a traditional crushed velvet. The fabric is durable, forms well with curve & tufting work. It features a warm appearance and a soft to the touch surface. Velvet as a term refers to the fabric style not the fabric content. Velvets are made from a variety of fabric types.