This Mid Century Modern Reproduction of designer Edward Wormley classic features a Bi-Sectional format. Use the Eleanor Bi-sectional sofa as either right facing sectional depending on your design needs at the time. Simply flip the cushions over and move the chaise unit to either the right or left facing without compromising the clean appearance of a full chaise seat. You will note by the images that the back of the sofa is one full width size. This means no unsightly separation running down the back of the sofa.
- Style: Mid-Century Modern Classic Bi-Sectional Sofa
- Versatile: Use as both Left & Right facing chaise sectional
- Flappable Cushions: Reversible cushions upholstered on both sides
- Down Feather Filled: Down feather filled cushions - Premium Feature
- Frame: Traditional hardwood box frame construction
- Seat Platform: Metal Sinuous No Sag “S” Coil suspension system encased in High Density Foam
- Foam Type: Multi density foam seat and back cushions wrapped in silk layer provide comfort and cushion structure memory
- Seat Cushion Style: Removable & flappable seat cushion features rear zipper
- Cushion feature:1-piece full length seamless back
- Chaise Cushion feature: 1-piece full length seamless chaise cushion
- Moveable Chaise Unit: Independent Chaise unit for left or right side placement
- Stitch Edge Type: Matching streamlined piping
- Tufting Type: Single back row button tufting
- Fabric Type:Vintage Tailored Twill: 60% Linen, 20% Cotton, 20% Nylon
- Back Style: Fitted stationary single piece back
- Dimensions:Entire sectional; longest depth (front to back) 65.5″; full width (side to side) 87.25"; Height 30"; Inside Seat Width 76"
- Dimensions:Sofa module: full width (side to side) 87.25"; depth (front to back) 33"; inside width 49.5", inside depth 22"
- Dimensions:Chaise module: seat width 33", seat depth 54.5"; Ottoman base 31.5" x 31.5" x 12.25"
- Dimensions:Floor to seat height 17.5"; Floor to arm height 23.5"
- Leg Type: Solid wood stiletto 6.5” tall
- Feature: The entire sofa is stitched and crafted by hand
- Feature: Comes standard with floor protection caps on legs
- Feature: Matching armchair (1 seat) and ottoman are available to complete your look
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Assembly: Yes
About Vintage Tailored Twill:
Twill is an interwoven knit fabric. The thread takes turns in an over and under weave forming a crooked yet overall lineal rectangle pattern that can be discerned at close range. The pattern exists but appears somewhat random when viewed from a normal distance. Vintage Tailored Twill provides a more refined, tailored appearance than that of a typical coarse twill. It relies on the multi-tone nature of the fabric strands themselves to provide the appearance of depth of texture. All fabrics wear with time, however when compared to common fabrics types like boucle or felt, twill are often considered more durable as they exhibit less visible wear effects such as piling and fuzzing.