This Mid Century Modern Reproduction of designer Edward Wormley classic features a Bi-Sectional format. Use the Eleanor Bi-sectional sofa as either right facing sectional depending on your design needs at the time. Simply flip the cushions over and move the chaise unit to either the right or left facing without compromising the clean appearance of a full chaise seat. You will note by the images that the back of the sofa is one full width size. This means no unsightly separation running down the back of the sofa.
- Style: Mid-Century Modern Classic Bi-Sectional Sofa
- Versatile: Use as both Left & Right facing chaise sectional
- Flappable Cushions: Reversible cushions upholstered on both sides
- Down Feather Filled: Down feather filled cushions - Premium Feature
- Frame: Traditional hardwood box frame construction
- Seat Platform: Metal Sinuous No Sag “S” Coil suspension system encased in High Density Foam
- Foam Type: Multi density foam seat and back cushions wrapped in silk layer provide comfort and cushion structure memory
- Seat Cushion Style: Removable & flappable seat cushion features rear zipper
- Cushion feature:1-piece full length seamless back
- Chaise Cushion feature: 1-piece full length seamless chaise cushion
- Moveable Chaise Unit: Independent Chaise unit for left or right side placement
- Stitch Edge Type: Matching streamlined piping
- Tufting Type: Single back row button tufting
- Fabric Type:Plush Velvet Premium, 85% Cotton, 15% Wool
- Back Style: Fitted stationary single piece back
- Dimensions:Entire sectional; longest depth (front to back) 65.5″; full width (side to side) 87.25"; Height 30"; Inside Seat Width 76"
- Dimensions:Sofa module: full width (side to side) 87.25"; depth (front to back) 33"; inside width 49.5", inside depth 22"
- Dimensions:Chaise module: seat width 33", seat depth 54.5"; Ottoman base 31.5" x 31.5" x 12.25"
- Dimensions:Floor to seat height 17.5"; Floor to arm height 23.5"
- Leg Type: Solid wood stiletto 6.5” tall
- Feature: The entire sofa is stitched and crafted by hand
- Feature: Comes standard with floor protection caps on legs
- Feature: Matching armchair (1 seat) and ottoman are available to complete your look
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Assembly: Yes
About Plush Velvet Premium:
Velvet in general is a soft pile fabric that has been woven since the beginning of the middle ages. It is soft to the touch with a distinctive nap. It is woven on a loom unique to velvet fabrics. Often used on modern furniture where a clean appearance is desired, Micro-velvet is a form of a standard velvet fabric. The micro-velvet variety is considered a lower maintenance fabric. It features a low nap which reduces the light and dark variation of a traditional crushed velvet. The fabric is durable, forms well with curve & tufting work. It features a warm appearance and a soft to the touch surface. Velvet as a term refers to the fabric style not the fabric content. Velvets are made from a variety of fabric types.